For one and for all - equal pay, that is.

If you weren't aware, today is Equal Pay Day. We are making progress, though not nearly as fast as one would hope. It never ceases to amaze me on how uninformed or misinformed some can be on important issues like this, but alas, here we are. I like facts, and I like them to be given to me quickly, so it's no surprise on why I'm such a fan of TheSkimm.

Check out their Skimm on Equal Pay here.

Also, if you have a minute, be sure to head over to Career Contessa - all this month (Equal Pay Me Month) they will be serving up goodies to help women advance themselves and be more financially savvy. They even have a special 5-part series worth checking out that includes investing and salary negotiation - go sign up!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts